ColourCoat Urban from TATA Steel
There’s a quiet urban revolution going on when it comes to roof cladding, the Urban Seam® from Colorcoat Urban®. A modern, sustainable cladding option with excellent eco-credentials. Colorcoat Urban® from Tata Steel is designed for today’s urban environment, it can be found gracing 2-3 storey homes, low rise apartments, 1-3 storey public and commercial buildings.
The range of matt shades are inspired by architects and are selected to blend with the vernacular of the urban environment. The pre-coloured panels offer consistent colour something that is difficult to achieve with traditional roofing materials.
- Matt colour range specifically designed for the urban fabric.
- Stable colour ensures an aesthetic of consistent, even shade.
- BBA certified in excess of 40 years.
- Quick fit system, for reduced on site fixing times.
- Can be laid vertically down to a pitch of <5o.
- Standard panel widths of 514mm for roofs under 4 storeys in height, encountering wind speeds under 25Vs
- Narrow 305mm panels used in areas receiving high winds and for roofs pitched 4 storeys or higher.
- Simple integration of renewable technologies, helping achieve forthcoming legislation.
- Short lead-time on all standard orders.
- "Colorcoat Urban® is the sustainable product of choice for the urban building".
Colour and aesthetics
The Colorcoat Urban® colour range has been inspired by architects specifically for the urban environment.
The natural colours blend with the urban landscape as well as making a bold statement for sustainable urban design in contemporary building.
The ability to achieve a stable colour ensures a consistent even tone, which is unachievable from most other roofing materials.
The tonal matt shades have been carefully selected to blend harmoniously with the vernacular of the urban environment.